Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"I AM, in everything"

"I AM, in everything"

A new client (buyer) this week shared the reasons why she is looking to move.  Divorce, she then went on to share all of the details. I couldn't help but reply by talking to her about restoration and healing for her marriage. She then shared "I knew there was something different about you"         
    I will stop here to say the reason why I am sharing with you now is to declare that "God is in everything."  This is not a post about me but about Him!  There is no doubt that the Lord orders our steps and because the Lord is faithful to raise me up in an amazing NAME Marriage Network​ Ministry and Living Free Ministries International​  "ALL THINGS WORKING TOGETHER"  It is no surprise to me that  100% of the people that I serve are sent by God and it is only a matter of time before He reveals to me the area of ministry and assignment. 

God is a genius, I love love love how He operates! Every day is an amazing over the top adventure that we get to experience with Him. We just have to change our perspective to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment