Monday, August 8, 2016

Is Your God Vision Hanging In The Balance Of Extinction?

I want to encourage you, Gods promise carriers today.

Has God given you vision for His calling?
You must do everything you can to keep this vision "active" before you. Write about it, draw it out before you. Pray about it, ask God for details and next steps. Share this vision with only the right God appointed few. You will know who they are, they're the ones who will be excited for you. Who will offer to intercede for you.

Beware of the many distractions, remember the parable of the sower? When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, when the wicked one comes and snatches away what is sown in his heart. (paraphrased) Some fell on stoney ground, some among the thorns  and  he who receives the seed on good ground who indeed bears fruit.

I feel today that there are "God visions" that are hanging in the balance of extinction.  Now more than ever you need to "shake yourself to wake yourself".  This vision has kingdom benefits given to you to nuture and with Gods help bring into fruition. 

I pray for revival in your heart today over your God vision. I pray God breathe life into you again. I pray activation into your calling now in the mighty name of Jesus.   
In Christ. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment