Monday, January 1, 2018

Hello January 1st 2018, It's Good To See You.

While declarations over the New Year are proper I find it challenging at times to remain "passionately" constant with those I am bent on daily.

My daily resolution is to seek the face of God, His will and righteous. I believe no matter what is before me ... when I press in with God, He will give me heavenly wisdom and strategies to overcome lifes trials. I (will) hold fast to His truths, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I will commit (all) the work of my hands to the Lord, He will make my way prosper. I'm not trials focused, I am kingdom focused and in this I am able to see the greater picture. Either way, with God, all things are possible and in this I am be very excited.

Confession: The greatest challeng for me is that I become so focused on the task before me that I am not fluid with God in every area. 

Bottom line...
The key to lasting – and ultimately eternal – fruitfulness and vitality lies in your relationship with God. As you seek to follow ‘the way of the righteous’, you are assured that the Lord himself will watch over you.

Prayer
Lord, thank you that you have made me in your image and likeness. Holy Spirit help me to walk in agreement with my identity (my heavenly persona) with clear revelation and understanding for I am beautifully and wonderfully made. My life is not my own, I am blessed to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment