While sitting in a dealership this morning waiting on my car to be serviced. The television is on (I very rarely watch) ugh the commercials particularly around pharmaceuticals are too much.
My sensitive rant... this is in the area of Depression. The commercial goes like this, the patient sits with her doctor and says “I am taking the prescription like you told me and I am still depressed. Am I the only one who feels like this”? Behold an introduction to another drug is introduced and you take this with the first one.
Everything inside me wanted to vocalize in that moment what I felt Holy Spirit was saying. Mind you, it’s quiet in here and there are about 12 others all plugged into this morning show. So I refrained here but I wanted to share with you.
First things first, I have never nor will I encourage anyone to stop taking their prescriptions. The alarms going off this morning are around this commercial are “Medications won’t (altogether) help you break the depression.” You can’t medicate what the Lord has given you the authority to put under your feet! The Spirit of Depression is real, we are not to discount it. Truth is this is not your lot, you do not deserve it and there is a way out. With counsel, the mission is to understand when the spirit of depression and its cohorts gained access and dismantle it and cancel its assignment off of your life.
❤️ Because all God’s creation are meant to be free.
This isn’t a plug for any particular ministry. Just a passionate response and a word of encouragement.There is help! If you need help and Christian counseling dm me. Our conversations are always confidential. God bless ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment